Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9th♥

 
 
Well, I apologize for this. Because I know you just really, really want to see a single picture of some reindeer cookies I made a few days ago {with some help from the pillsberry doughboy}. But my throat hurts and I really should get some research done for this project that's due on Monday. On the bright side, tomorrow I'm going to a Christmas party! And I want badly to get a cheesy Christmas sweater for it. Like, I want one that lights up and everything. I will go on a quest for one tomorrow before the party. K bye.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post! amazing cookies
    Passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete