Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19th♥

Hey guys! Today may actually be the day that I post twice! I've been playing around with different hairstyles and makeup latley, so I may show some pictures of them today. Alright, so this is an outfit post! I call the look "Bo-ho-ho-holiday"... I know, possible the cheesiest thing you've ever read. I try.

Here's how you do this look: for the braid headband thing, just braid one chunk of hair, and pull it across your head. Pin the tail down, and use either hair gel or hair pins to smooth any bumps down, although it looks better a bit messy.
For the makeup, which you can't see that well in the pictures, is supposed to be really natural. I did a subtle smoky eye using one of my mom's covergirl pallets. Then, I added a little bit of mascara, some Stila bronzer on my cheekbones, and on top of the bronzer, some dark pink Chanel blush.
Later today, or tonight, I may post some more bold, party apropriate looks.

sweater-Element, tank-Gap, shorts-Gap Kids, socks-AE, shoes-I can't find a brand on them.. from t.j.maxx
I am totally overdosing on the Christmas cheer right now. Woot!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. You have a great blog here! I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute look! Loving the braids paired with a graphic b/w ensemble... a little mod, a little hippie...love it!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com


    Giveaway! WIN A FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course we can follow each others, I start following you, wait for you to follow back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful hair!
    xoxo
    Faby
    Take a look and if you like, we can follow each other!
    www.adreamcalledfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your comment!I'm following you now!

    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, you're super cute and your hair is gorgeous:) Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back :)

    xx Ingrid
    http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,

    i love this post, you are really pretty and you have nice hair. oh and i love your outfit!!!!
    please take a look at my blog.
    www.trueidentities.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so lovely <3

    xoxoxo

    palermostreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete