Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st♥

Happy December 1st, everyone! I've decided to post something somewhat Christmas or Winter related on my blog for everyday of December leading up to Christmas.. whether it be an outfit post, video {i'm planning on singing "Oh Holy Night" for you guys}, piece of writing, etc. Anyway, for today, here are some pictures I took yesterday. I was experimenting with makeup, and this is what came out of it. It would actually be a really fun look for a Holiday party.. if you have the guts. Anywho, enjoy!





If you want to try and do this look yourself, I used red covergirl lipstick, black "bad gal" benefit mascara on the top and bottom lashes, and just some red stickers. It's pretty easy but looks pretty cool.. but it's not for everyone, obviously. It is sort of out there, but it's totally fun.
Happy first day of Christmas, my lovely followers!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for following me. You have amazing eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, quinn. your blog is so cute! great photos, and yes, you have the most gorgeous eyes. :) i absolutely enjoyed browsing your blog--and am your new follower. hope to visit again. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete