Friday, December 16, 2011

December 14th, 15th, and 16th♥

Hey! Soo, I know it's been THREE days. Which sucks because I really wanted to post everyday of December. But guess what, everyone? IT'S CHRISTMAS FUDGING BREAK!
We're FINALLY getting our christmas tree tommorrow. Woop!
Okay, so in the past three days, I've disected a frog, disected a pig, and basically turned my room into a messier and less magical version of the elf's workshop at the North Pole. {I've been a busy little bee, wrapping presents and making glittery cards}. But now the stressful week is finally over, and I get two weeks off of school! Ahhh! So now I'm gonna show you lovelies a set of photos I took today!








Dress-Harajuku Mini for Target dress, BCBG belt, Hollister sweater {shown in fourth photo}
I simply CAN'T wait to busy myself with taking pictures and writing stuff on my blog!
Oh, and be on the lookout for some changes on my blog! It'll be getting a little cosmetic surgery, so to speak. {Basically, that was a failed attempt at making "I'm gonna change the background on this blog" sound cute}.
See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awww you are super pretty! And love your banner, how did you make it?
    Ohhhh christmas is here! So excited, love everything about it!
    Following you now!
    Much love,
    -A, xoxo

    ReplyDelete