Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3rd♥

Heya everyone! Today, I'm gonna teach you how to make my favorite winter drink... a chai latte!It's a sweet, sort of spicy tea that sort of has a cinnamon taste to it. Here's what you're gonna need;
milk {I use whole milk if I can get it.. it tastes the best :P}
Tazo Chai mix {This is the mix they use at Starbucks. You can get it at Publix or Starbucks or some other grocery stores.}
Your favorite mug/glass/to-go cup
optional:
whipped cream
mini chocolate chips
cinnamon

Okay, here we go. It's really easy and simple to make..
1) get your mug, and pour half chai and half milk inside. If you want it to taste spicy and strong, put in a little more chai than milk, and vice-versa if you want it mild.
2) Mix with a tea-spoon, then put in the microwave. I'm not a great judge on how long you should put it in for, because it really depends on how big your mug is. I usually do anywhere between 60-75 seconds.
3) When you pull it out of the microwave, stir it again.
4) Now, add any other flavorings you wanna. In the picture above, I used whipped cream, chocolate chips, and a dash of cinnamon {The cinnamon is HIGHLY recommended by me.. it just tastes soo good!}. You can try other things like a candy cane, chocolate straws, etc.
5) enjoy! It's most thoroughly enjoyed by a fire, with a good novel, and maybe a friend or two.
:) 
oh and p.s. , right now i'm listening to the hollister playlist online, and it's wicked. the december playlist is like totally my kind of music. here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/hollistersongs/music/playlists/november-december-2010-playlist-2988112

byee♥

No comments:

Post a Comment