Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7th♥

Hello there. It's December 7th, and I'm sooo ready for school to get out. But we've still got a week and two days... le sigh.
Welp, tonight I'm going to list the reasons why I love Christmas. Because I know you totally care. :P

1. It's celebrating Jesus's birthday! :)
2. two. whole. weeks. off. school. ... nuff said.
3. The christmas lights all over buildings and houses
4. The smell of the Christmas tree.
5. Elf. Literally the best movie ever.
6. Presents! Duh!
7. Christmas parties
8. Gingerbread men
9. Tacky Christmas sweaters
10. Hanging out with family and friends
11. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. JK. I've never had chestnuts in my life.
12. Pfeffernusse cookies. They're a family tradition. Never had them? GO BUY THEM NOW. They're delicious and taste like Christmas.
13. Picking out a tree
14. Decorating the tree... probablly the most sentimental part of the holidays for me.
15. Buying gifts for friends
16. That excitement everyone at school has the week before Christmas break
17. Christmas songs. They can be annoying, but you just can't hate them. {unless you're my friend Chloe. And Chloe, if you're reading this, I hope you don't think I'm a creeper for mentioning you on here. Oh and did I ever mention you smell like organic soap? Nope, I'm not a creeper at all.}
18. Christmas eve mass
19. The Polar Express
20. How pretty my house looks when it's decorated♥
21. The Nutcracker
22. Taking our christmas card photos.
23. Getting my Christmas p.j.s {wearin' them now!}
24. Hoping for a white Christmas {we had one last year for the first time in my life and it was magical}
25. A Christmas Story
26. Christmas picture books
27. Hot coco
28. Laying out cookies for Santa
29. Going to the same toy store every year and buying gifts for my sisters
30. The Carol of the Bells, one of my favorite Christmas songs.
31. Throwing reindeer food all around the yard with my little sister
32. The over all anticipation on Christmas Eve.
33. How my sister and I somehow always seem to wake up at the same time on Christmas morning.
34. Going to our parents room, and pretty much dragging them out of bed.
35. Then doing the same with our older sister, and grandparents if they're over.
36. Waiting at the top of the stairs for everyone to get out of bed so we can go downstairs
37. How my dad, every year, walks downstairs first, turns on the video camera, then comes back upstairs and says "Well, Santa didn't come this year... I guess we can go back to bed."
38. Walking downstairs and seeing the tree, and all the presents underneath
39. Opening up presents
40. All the wrapping paper that's left when all the presents have been opened
41. Playing around with my presents all morning
42. The whole family playing whatever new video game/console we get
43. Opening my stocking
44. Calling my friends and comparing gifts
45. Watching Christmas movies
47. Eating christmas cookies, or something else fattening and Holiday-ish
48. Christmas dinner
49. Wishing it would never end
50. Making lists about what I love about Christmas!

I'm gonna go eat my McDonalds like a fatty now. Bya!

1 comment: