Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey guys! So, It's been about a week now since I last posted, and since then, I've discovered just how crazy highscool is. Like, I had no idea I was going to have to work this hard! I'm in an A.P. class, and most of the rest of my classes are honors. Not to mention I'm trying out for the school play tommorrow, which will just add to the craziness! But anyway, just cause I'm busy, doesn't mean I don't have time for pictures. If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, or if you know me personally, you know I take pictures of everything, practically. So, first I'll show ya some pictures of a pair of new shoes I got.






Aren't they adorable? I love the little strawberry print.
So next, It's food pictures.












And then finally I'm going to share some pictures of a photoshoot my friend and I did :)


























I'm wearing American Eagle Jeans, the croptop is from T.J.Maxx.. don't remember the brand, Forever 21 heels {got em for seven dollars.. score!}, and a random toy cowboy hat from my little sisters closet :P


Sooo yeah. I'm hoping to keep up this little weekly post flow. I know once a week isn't ideal, but it's better than what I've done in the past {which would be more like monthly posts.. yeah I know, yikes}. Haha, anyway, I'll blog again soon! Byee♥

No comments:

Post a Comment