Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm a Highschooler!

Hey Guys! So on Wednesday, I started highschool. Can you believe that? Middle school seemed like forever. Anyway, my first day wasn't that great. I don't feel like explaining all the reasons why it was a bad day, you're just gonna have to trust me that it was. But then my second day was alot better. And then my third day was AMAZING♥
I think it really had to do with my perspective. I just woke up the morning after the first day of school and thought, "You know, yesterday wasn't that bad". And things were just fine after I cut the whole "Highschool is gonna suck" act.

So, yeah. Yesterday, after a good day at school, i went to go see Fright Night with two of my friends. It was so super duper good! Like, get your butt off the computer and go see it.. RIGHT NOW!
Wait, don't go yet! You need to see my pictures, silly. :p

So the picture above is what I wore on the last day of summer! It wasn't a very eventful day.. I stayed home most of the day until evening when my sister and I went to get mani pedis. It was a great summer, all in all. I did alot of things, went alot of places, and still had time to just be lazy. But I'm so glad to be back in school.

And this is what I wore on the first day of highschool. And I know, that's kinda a wierd pose.


I spent forever trying to figure out what would be the perfect oufit for the first day. I finally settled on this. The sweater and purse are Gap, the pants are Gap Kids, and my top, which I got at Urban Outfitters, is Silence and Noise. But yeah. My glitter obsession is properly displayed in this outfit.


Sooo.. yeah :) I forgot to take pictures of my other outfits the other two days, but I'm going to try to take at least one picture a week of my outfits. Because I don't know how much a bunch of highschoolers really apreciate fashion..

that's why I love you guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment