Monday, August 23, 2010

This post is rather scattered, due to the fact i have neglected this blog for like, a week, which i guess isn't that much, but still. This is my second post of the day, so that's a good thing. Anyway, the first topic i'll discuss is the fact i'm getting something major done to my hair on Wednesday... i'm getting lavender highlights! See, i got green highlights awhile ago, but they've basically faded (the picture below is what they looked like the first week or so...




Anywho this girl's hair color is the color i want my streaks... pretty right?



Next topic is my nails. They are incredibly shiny, but are not in as great of shape now as they were when i took the pictures. I held them up to my roberto cavalli angel shoes cause they match them perfectly!!!


oh and they match this piece of hubba bubba
gum as well!



this picture is a perfect depiction
of what i did on sunday: read Artimis Fowl wearing a
straw fedora.


And this last picture is a huge ammount of vintage valentines in great condition. This was at my friend Lexy's house. Her grandmother saved all these Valentines in a box, and they have all stayed in near perfect condition. There were SO many of them, and they looked alot like the fake ones i get and blogged about earlier... except more authentic and awesome.... haha.

Well i gotta run... bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment