Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day Of School

Okay. So school started today. Sadly i forgot to take a picture of my outfit, but i have a valid excuse for that. See, i had this outfit planned for awhile (acid wash skinny jeans and a flowy pink crewcuts top) but this morning, while eating some peanut buttter toast, i got a stain on my shirt. So, the outfit was ruined, and i had to go upstairsand plan a new one. By this time, it was nearly time to go. But i found a good outfit after plenty of digging through my closet. I wore a really pretty drapey floral skirt, a white tank top, and a striped cardigan. Of course, i had no time to pose for a picture...
Anywho, though my friends aren't in my classes, all my teachers are really nice, and it's good to be the head of the school this year!
Oh, and i'll take a picture of my outfit tommorow, cause this blog is sorta fashion oriented.
Well, until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment