Tuesday, July 27, 2010

They're Here..

Hey guys! What's up! Guess what? i got my toys today! eep! here are some pics...
Here's the mr. Potato head labbit without any face on! He's actually pretty cute like this!
These little cuties are so detailed and fun!

Isn't he so cute? i don't have a name for him yet, but i'm thinking boo-boo because he has a band-aid on the back of his head!


This makes me want one of those firecrackers popsicles!



Aw!




This is actually the lips just turned upside down, but it's a cute pout. It breaks my heart to see a sad labbit!





Yay happy labbit! These lips actually kinda creep me out!






My favorite!







1 comment:

  1. Your blog is too sweet! I love labbits more than the next girl :)

    xoxo
    Maggie

    Mybreakfastblog.com

    ReplyDelete