Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dreamy Saturday Afternoons.

Hola! So, I know I've been gone for a few weeks, but I'm back! I have just a couple of pictures from like last Saturday, when I was in a really little girly mood. Well, then again, when am I not in a little girly mood?

Gap kids tutu skirt and tights.

Izod peter pan shirt.



Heehee. Anyway, I've been really busy with highschool, but I know nobody out there really cares about what's going on in my life.. haha! I will just say that a) I'm looooving highschool. It's amazing! I've been hanging out with my friends alot latley, which is really great. annd b) My school's homecoming game and dance are this weekend! Yay! I'm not going to the game because my friends and I are gonna be nerds and go to a planetarium instead :P
but I'm most definetly going to the dance! I can't wait! well, I've got to go now.. hopefully I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment