Friday, July 15, 2011

This photoshoot, which I did with my friend Emily, is a tribute to my favorite floppy denim hat.



















































Tommorrow, I have another photoshoot planned with another one of my good friends. It's going to be like a flower garden theme!


oh, P.S.- My friend has this really cool blog, and I think everyone should check it out. it's more undiscovered than mine {is that even possible?} but it's filled to the brim with mind-blowing snipets of her sci-fi short stories and poems. She's also starting to add photos. check her out!
http://therawthoughts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You look just darling in these photos! And I love your hat so much...floppy hats are perfect for summer!

    Thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! <3

    ReplyDelete