Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Weeks Worth Of Pictures


I've been drawing alot more latley..
Oranges= my new favorite fruit. I never really realized how yummy they were until recently

I loved the first issue of Lucky Kids! so cute..







Discovered my family's tripod, so now there will be alot more "outfit posts", so to speak.

My mom's new sperrys (first pair of shoes in photo) are really cool, dontcha think?


Anywho, it's Spring break for me, and im absolutley PUMPED! Hopefully i'll be making a trip to the beach. I saw that movie Soul Surfer, and yeah, it had a really powerful, inspiring message, but what really inspired me in that movie is AnnaSophia's beachy hair! (wow, that made me sound really shallow..)

well, toodleoo!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I find it really cool! You've got inspiring pictures =)

    ReplyDelete